Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
no retreat, no surrender
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My jeep is used for dd and overlanding (my work). I've been busy, but time for a breather. Here's what I've done so far:

Garvin Wilderness Rack
JK Floor Kit (removed rear seats)
Bestop under seat lock box
Kilby Evap relocation kit and skid
B&M Auxillary Trans Oil Cooler
Rancho Rock Gear Oil Pan Pro
Ace Enterprise Rock Rails

And a few more odds 'n ends...

Coming next: dual battery set up
Most likely a CB radio
winch on a plate stored inside... receiver added to front of jeep

Attachments

·
Registered
848 Posts
I really like that star fender sticker. Where did you get that? Reminds me of the old school Army air force design. I put a bunch of odds and ends on mine last week too including the bestop box which I love.

·
no retreat, no surrender
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Mike. I just can't quit looking at my jeep. I catch myself walking towards him - and I just stop and stare... and it feels soooooo good ;)

j0nx.... my dad was a flight surgeon in the Army/Aircorp - geez, how long ago was that? I've actually got their decal... and will figure out where to put it one day... I got these old army star decals on fleabay... here. He has them in multiple sizes and colours. I need to redo these... been trying different sizes. And these have a few air bubbles, and aren't quite straight, but I have extras ('cause I knew I'd need 'em). Thanks!

JIMBOX you are my hero :thumb: Seriously... I like your style of getting out there...

Here's a full side view taken whilst doing a bit of crawling today...

Attachments

·
Registered
9,914 Posts
:D Thanx CG3--

Thanks Mike. I just can't quit looking at my jeep. I catch myself walking towards him - and I just stop and stare... and it feels soooooo good ;)

j0nx.... my dad was a flight surgeon in the Army/Aircorp - geez, how long ago was that? I've actually got their decal... and will figure out where to put it one day... I got these old army star decals on fleabay... here. He has them in multiple sizes and colours. I need to redo these... been trying different sizes. And these have a few air bubbles, and aren't quite straight, but I have extras ('cause I knew I'd need 'em). Thanks!

JIMBOX you are my hero :thumb: Seriously... I like your style of getting out there...

Here's a full side view taken whilst doing a bit of crawling today...
If you've got air-bubbles and they are close to an edge of the decal--just use your nail/spoon/credit card edge and "FORCE" them out--

If they're not within ½" of an edge, fagetaboutit--the sun will evap them--it may take a couple weeks, but they will be gone---don't punchure them with a needle--

See my star and hood decal both had some impossible bubbles--a couple of weeks and they disappeared

Good luck

:dance::rofl: JIMBO

1 - 8 of 8 Posts