Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my JKUHR on Sunday and hit the trails on Wednesday.

These were taken at Windrock north of Knoxville, Tennessee

And lastly my Boxer Titan, worn out after the trailing.

·
Commercial Member
1,550 Posts
Nice, just looking at those pics makes me want to take a couple of deep breaths!
Beautiful Jeep as well...

·
Commercial Member
1,550 Posts
No its all stock.

I plan to lift it but i am not sure if i want to bother with a leveling kit or just go straight to a lift.

Id like a 3.5 inch lift.
Then just go straight to a spring lift of some sort, with that mentality, you won't be happy with a leveling kit.

I wanted a mild lift, after installing my JKS JSpec 2.5, I thought it was too high initially, but now I can't go back to stock height. Just not interesting enough!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Then just go straight to a spring lift of some sort, with that mentality, you won't be happy with a leveling kit.

I wanted a mild lift, after installing my JKS JSpec 2.5, I thought it was too high initially, but now I can't go back to stock height. Just not interesting enough!
Yeah that is what im thinking.

Thanks for the advice.

Beautiful Pictures, but do you really consider that dirty?
Just giving you a hard time.
Enjoy!
Haha well this was at the end of the day after going on some easy trails for a while. Earlier in the day it was much worse (We hit the harder stuff early)

But i agree, needs more dirt!

Love the tuckered Boxer pic the most :)
Haha yeah. Titan is pretty spoiled. He was actually on my Fiance's lap right there and she had him covered up in a blanket, he usually will NOT sit in the front seat for anything, he likes his roomy back seat but for some reason on the ride home he decided he wanted to cuddle lol

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
No its all stock.

I plan to lift it but i am not sure if i want to bother with a leveling kit or just go straight to a lift.

Id like a 3.5 inch lift.
I've done the leveling kit and then knew I wanted a MC lift and 37's. Even after all that my mind sometimes thinks about 4.5" with 40's.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Haha yeah. Titan is pretty spoiled. He was actually on my Fiance's lap right there and she had him covered up in a blanket, he usually will NOT sit in the front seat for anything, he likes his roomy back seat but for some reason on the ride home he decided he wanted to cuddle lol
You think that is spoiled? I bought my JKU for my 2 boxers. They are nice enough to let me drive it without them

·
Registered
76 Posts
Nice! Last time I was up that way I was on my YZ 250. I've been wanting to get my JKUR up there. Going to have to make time for a trip!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Nice! One day soon for me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts