Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a pair of Core 4X4 lower control arms this past weekend from AOR. He emailed me on Monday telling me they were ordered and would ship Tuesday. I want to say Thank You to Allen also. He will get more of my business in the future.

Well I got home from work today and the big brown truck was here, and it looks like he got stuck in my driveway, we got some snow last night, Oops.

I was very surprised when I opened the box and saw the size of these arms. They are huge. I was kind of underestimating these when I was looking for some.

I would say the fit and finish of them is nice, we will see how they hold up in the wonderful Michigan weather. I hope the get them and the lift installed this weekend.

Here is a pic of the control arms.

Joe

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the rest of the lift sitting in the garage just waiting for me to get to work installing it. Here is the stuff I decided on

TF 2.5 in coil lift
RK Monster track bar
Rancho correction brackets
Rancho 5000X shocks
Core 4X4 lower control arms
Grade 8 bolt kit

I have done a bunch of reading and finally made my mind up and ordered it all. I just hope it rides good as this is the wife's daily driver. We will see how she likes it.

I decided to get some lower arms to have some adjustment for caster if needed. I debated on them for about a week.
Joe

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
You don't need the rancho bracket since you got lowers CA's. That saves you a little $.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts