Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after a 10 year higheatus (sp) I'm back in a wrangler. This is bringing back some good fond memories of when I was 18 driving my YJ. I'm not too swift on the 6sp, as my YJ was a 5, and I was a little nervous of going into reverse from 6, but after one mishap (insert grinding noise) I pretty much got it.

There is NO comparison to my YJ, LOVE the satellite radio and that whole package (430n) and the heated leather seats too. The shifts are a lot smoother too and I feel its a much tighter box (giggity) than my YJ.

It also is a lot quieter (hardtop) and more comfortable. I showed my buddy, who also is a jeeper and has owned several jeeps, and he now has an '02 and fell in love with it too. All in all its a great Jeep, now if I can just get a little more confident in 6th gear. Pics below....

Attachments

·
Really liking the Jeep...
1,956 Posts
Congrats!
That black leather looks awesome with the red. Nice choice.

(hiatus) ;)

·
Registered
230 Posts
:punk:I really like your choice of color !

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
(hiatus) ;)[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I thought it was spelled wrong, good look'n out from another fellow S.J. guy :thumb:

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats on the new ride. And that's a nice G8 beside it too. I almost got one of those instead of my JK!
Thanks, couldnt let it go so it will be my weekend toy for now. When I have time from the JK of course.

·
Premium Member
2011 JKU Sahara 2.5” AEV lift with geo brackets steering stabilizer Warn winch & K&N cool air intake
1,772 Posts
Congrats that's a nice Jeep.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts