Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i sold my 2003 tj today i was very sad to see her go but i got a 2013 rubicon 10th anniversary. im new to the JKs and this is my third wrangler but first rubicon what should i mod first? im thinking a winch flat fenders and 35's

·
Registered
231 Posts
i sold my 2003 tj today i was very sad to see her go but i got a 2013 rubicon 10th anniversary. im new to the JKs and this is my third wrangler but first rubicon what should i mod first? im thinking a winch flat fenders and 35's
Those mods sound good! When you go to the 35's the flat fenders are a must especially for that mean look! I think just doing that gives it that real off road look to the Jeep

·
Premium Member
1,221 Posts
Congrats and Welcome!!! Love that new Jeep smell.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
any one seen or have the 10a with 35s no lift just flat fenders. i want to know how bad im going to rub off road

·
Commercial Member
2,448 Posts
I think you will need at least 2 to 2.5" of lift and flat fenders if you are going 37's. Congrats on the JK! I can't wait to order my 2014 one of these days

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
guess ill stay with the 35s for now. what do you guys think about leveling kits looking to get the front end up and think i will really need i after i out the winch on.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts