Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got a couple of inches of snow on the roads and i got to test out the 4 wd in hi and lo. Has not been checked since i got it in april and it works just fine. Took the kids sled riding with a rope and they had a blast. Gonna do more in the morning!!!!

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
"Spokane police say Ramon D. Noggles, 33, was under the influence of alcohol when the collision happened just before 8 p.m. Wednesday in the 3600 block of E. Pratt Ave.
“He would never intentionally hurt any kids,” Kosloski said. “He’s just a dad trying to have fun with his kids.”

Noggles, a felon who has previous convictions for drunken driving, negligent driving and reckless driving, was ordered to stay in Spokane County Jail on $25,000 bond after appearing before Superior Court Judge Tari Eitzen ."

Did you forget to read that part? I wouldn't call that a "Nanny State." I don't think that would fly in ANY state, and I hope that guy gets more than a slap on the wrist.

Simsons4x4, hope your kids had fun! Sounds like a blast.

·
Jeeper
11,419 Posts
That is a very sad story..... So many things wrong about it.

OP, I'm glad your 4x4 is in good operating condition.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Did you forget to read that part? I wouldn't call that a "Nanny State." I don't think that would fly in ANY state, and I hope that guy gets more than a slap on the wrist.
Hey, I'm not the fun police... I'm just sayin' that where I live, a definite "Nanny State," someone would call the cops on a guy for towing his kids behind a 4x4 in the snow... for sure.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts