Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For local pick up. I'm in Burbank, CA 91505

I'm installing a cage so I don't need them anymore.

Grabars for $70. I bought them a year ago when the grips were separate so I wrapped the grip area in olive green 550 cord.

If you decide that you want to ditch the cord and buy the rubber grips, I'll drop the price to $65. I'll take your word for it. That being said, I've never not gotten a compliment on the 550 cord wrap.

I'll try to take a picture tonight.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
By the time the shipping costs gets added, you'd probably be better off getting it from a place like northridge4x4. They have it for $102 - 5% discount for a total of $96. And that includes the grip covers which if sold separately cost $12.

Attachments

·
Registered
174 Posts
Whats up man! If you had been selling these maybe a month and a half ago, I would have picked them up when I got the rails from you. I remember seeing them in your rig and liking the 550 cord on them. GLWS!

Bump for a buddy:drinks::thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks man. Hope you've been having fun with your jeep!

Whats up man! If you had been selling these maybe a month and a half ago, I would have picked them up when I got the rails from you. I remember seeing them in your rig and liking the 550 cord on them. GLWS!

Bump for a buddy:drinks::thumb::thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts