Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently got back into jeeps and now have a 78 cj5 with a 360 and 3 speed. I know there are some nice built jeeps in my town of lowell so i know there has to be plenty in grand rapids. Iwas wondering if there were any clubs or meeting in this area? If theres enough people who are interested in a club but there is not one i would be very interested in starting one if theres enough intrest.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am new to the Jeep world, having recently purchased a 2010 Wrangler Unlimited Sport. Anyone know of some mild trails in the GR area?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What are of grand rapids are you from? And thats exactly what i was wondering.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am in the Forest Hills area. I have been looking around online and driving around a little to find some stuff. Most of what I have found so far is north of us.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Your not far at all, im from lowell. I know of some tracks through the woods but just short about 2 or 3 mile trails that arm't that exciting. If you find any close make sure you post them. :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
the TwoTrackers out of Grand Rapids is a decent club, as well as CalaOffroad. they are both out of the grand rapids area.
as for places to go, check out Kids in the Mud off road park down towards Kalamazoo. with in an hour drive and has enough to keep busy for the day.
let me know if you wanna head down. im always up for a ride.
also there are some forest roads out in the N. Muskegon, twin lakes, area that are good for a ride every now and again. not much in the way of challange, but good to get out of the house.

·
Registered
5 Posts
cadillacjackjeep

I am New to the Jeep World I just bought my first YJ and am looking for a club to join so I can go 4 wheelin as well. I'm in the Jenison area.
I also have a question about Cy & YJ parts do they interchange?

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'm in Jenison and picked up an 05 LJ. I'll be headed to badlands in May. The Cadillac area has tons of great trails.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Love Rockford... And hot dogs ;)

I'm out of Midland, but hang in Comstock Park every other weekend... Be nice to get together sometime.

And Kids in the Mudd is a pretty cool place, was there last weekend. It just needs to dry up a bit unless you're Jeeps built for 2' of mud.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Love Rockford... And hot dogs ;)

I'm out of Midland, but hang in Comstock Park every other weekend... Be nice to get together sometime.

And Kids in the Mudd is a pretty cool place, was there last weekend. It just needs to dry up a bit unless you're Jeeps built for 2' of mud.
Where is this place"
Kids in the Mudd" ?? I am right by Rockford too! Been looking for a place to go!!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts