Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody in New England/NY- anybody else going to this thing in CT? I’m gonna make the drive down and was wondering how much overlap there would be with people from here

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Hey everybody in New England/NY- anybody else going to this thing in CT? I’m gonna make the drive down and was wondering how much overlap there would be with people from here
where the heck and when is it, I would love to go to a jeep event! sadly funds may be lacking some.....

·
Registered
821 Posts
Its a fun time, I used to go when I lived in CT.
I really wouldn't say its worth a drive any longer than maybe 4hrs.
Its basically a little Jeep fair, mud hole with some vendors and some give away raffels.
Walk around in about an hour total and you'll see all the vendors twice.
Take a camp chair to sit in to watch the mud hole, there is nothing there to rest on.
There were a few food trucks that were pretty good but they change from year to year so you never know who might actually be there.

If its a sunny day wear a good cap and some sun screen as there is zero shade.
If its raining, well that will help with the mud hole, it is a pretty decent mud hole for CT as most will not make it thru at least the times I was there, the backhoe gets used alot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts