Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my wife a JLU Rubicon last month for her birthday. I called Criswell Jeep in Gaithersburg, Md., and dealt with a new salesperson named Seyhla Ortega. Seyhla is a bit green but was friendly and kept in touch regarding my Jeep's production progress. Leon Travis is a seasoned Jeep salesman who assisted Seyhla in putting my deal together. Both work for Julius Green who is the sales manager.

To make a long story short, without haggling I was able to get 8% below invoice off of my order. Criswell took 7% off and added another 1% for my Tread Lightly affiliation (which needs to be at least 30 days old). On top of that, they offered me a Chrysler warranty a hair cheaper than can be found online. I got a call my vehicle was ready and we were in and out in less than two hours. A hint for anyone buying vehicles in the mid-Atlantic area. While Virginia allows dealers to charge whatever they'd like for dealer fees, Maryland caps their fees at $300. That is a significant savings before any negotiating even starts.

If you know the Jeep you want, give Criswell a call and order exactly what you want. My order arrived in under four weeks and Mr. Green advised many were coming in as little as two weeks. All it takes is a phone call, a couple of emails, and a $1,000 deposit. It was one of my best dealer experiences ever....no BS, just straight up professionalism and a phenomenal price.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts