Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone!

My name Is Nick Przybylek and I am one of the Internet Sales Manager's here at Hillview Motors In Greensburg, PA. I recently received a Mopar Catalog with new Wrangler accessories. One of which being the headliners for the (2) and (4) door vehicles.

Here are the two part numbers:

82212463 (2) door
82212464 (4) door List price $219.00

I am not 100% positive what the 2 door price Is as I only priced the (4) door.

If anyone has questions about any parts or prices feel free to PM me or email me at N dot Przybylek at HillviewMotors.com

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

·
Retired Mod
11,136 Posts
Wow....I JUST bumped a post about hothead headliners. Very interesting....

If that price is MSRP, I'm assuming the "actual" price is about 15% less.

Edit:
I just checked another forum. Looks like they were first dicussed by a Jeep rep back in May...but had not been released yet.

·
Retired Mod
11,136 Posts
Hard Top, Headliners 2DR/4DR

82212463, 2 door, $178.98 (Retail $209)
82212464, 4 door, $186.96 (Retail $219)

Just under 14% less than retail. That seems to be about what I've found MOPAR parts sale for on internet sites.

They need to come in saddle as well.....that would be nice.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Does it come with the window surrounds?

·
Registered
518 Posts
And if this kit includes all parts (front/mid/rear headliners and side window liners for the rear), it's a screaming deal as compared to the HH headliner setup which is $300+.

·
Retired Mod
11,136 Posts
And if this kit includes all parts (front/mid/rear headliners and side window liners for the rear), it's a screaming deal as compared to the HH headliner setup which is $300+.
Yeah....from the pics it looks they comes with the sides.

If I can find it for 14% below retail and free shipping....I might have to go with that and have to wife cut out matching shapes in tan to glue over these.

:thumb:

·
Registered
820 Posts
I was just getting ready to pull the trigger on some Hotheads!... So does anybody know how these compare? I'll spend the extra $$ if the HH are a better product.

Anyone?

·
Retired Mod
11,136 Posts
Something to keep in mind.....they may not fit 2007-2010 hardtops...

·
Registered
873 Posts
I'm guessing these aren't covered in cloth like HH.
This is from the Mopar SS:
Full Description By adding a thick insulating layer to the inside of your hardtop, you can keep interior tempuratures down in the summer and up in the winter. This headliner
helps to deaden noise and gives a clean, finished look. No sag, bound and finished edges. Removable and made from our very durable bedliner. Washable,
will not mold, mildew or rot.

·
Retired Mod
11,136 Posts
I'm guessing these aren't covered in cloth like HH.
This is from the Mopar SS:
Full Description By adding a thick insulating layer to the inside of your hardtop, you can keep interior tempuratures down in the summer and up in the winter. This headliner
helps to deaden noise and gives a clean, finished look. No sag, bound and finished edges. Removable and made from our very durable bedliner. Washable,
will not mold, mildew or rot.
Made from bedliner? That sounds....odd....

·
Registered
848 Posts
Well maybe HH will lower their price now. $200-$225 for the entire HH kit would be about what I am willing to spend and I would much rather give them my money than give it to mopar. I am going to get this kit in the next month or two though so HH better take notice.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Well maybe HH will lower their price now. $200-$225 for the entire HH kit would be about what I am willing to spend and I would much rather give them my money than give it to mopar. I am going to get this kit in the next month or two though so HH better take notice.
+1 I'm looking for quality as well as bang for my hard earned $$$

1 - 20 of 155 Posts