Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, everyone,

So I was wondering where people's favorite places they've been off-roading in their Jeeps, and also if you have any crazy or awesome stories of off-roading you would like to tell. I actually don't have too many stories to tell because I haven't had my Jeep long and haven't done a lot of wheeling with it. I want to though, and hopefully I'll be able to make some trips over upcoming weekends. I live in the middle of the desert in California currently, and there are plenty of trails to try out.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Well Black Mountian Kentucky was my favorite and was the first time wheeling after I built my jeep drove from michigan wheeled for four days did not break anything jeep ran great all week surprised the hell out of me on how well it performed, I would love to go back some day.
But my ultimate adventure was when I quit my job in Michigan and jumped in my jeep took the top off and drove to Alaska plus I did a little wheeling in every state. Ended up getting really lost in Montana almost hit like 10 cows in the road, alternator burned up and had to drive 100+ miles (50 was on back dirt roads) on just the battery, jeep was overheating because of the 100+ temps. Anyways that was a trip of a lifetime and will never forget it, everyone should drive the Alcon before you die.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts