Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
GO STEELERS !
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to give credit where its due and talk about the great service I got from Metalcloak. I installed their Gamechanger kit in 2014. Noticed the jeep lean earlier this year so I installed some Metalcloak shims. That resulted in a nasty looking bow to one of the front coils. Didn't have any negative effects but sure looked odd. Last week at Big Bear Forest Fest I showed the coil to John from Metalcloak. Without hesitation, he told me that he would send 2 new front springs. They came 3 days later. I installed them today and the Jeep sits level with no shims. I didn't win the raffle at the event but I definitely left the event better than I arrived.

·
Registered
5,152 Posts
That's great to hear. I have the game changer on order. Super stoked they stand behind it so well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
8,238 Posts
Awesome to hear.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I'm a big fan of MC.

I believe they have some of the best if not the best engineered suspension on the market.

I ordered from them and they were having production issues that slowed the order. They hooked me up quite well for the inconvenience.

When I can call and within a couple rings there's an answer and an expert on the phone that's awesome.

·
Registered
28 Posts
That is good to know. I'm planning on the Game Changer lift when I get the cash together.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
That is good to know. I'm planning on the Game Changer lift when I get the cash together.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It might help you cash wise to plan your purchase around a holiday. MC often has free shipping for some holidays.....and it might only be a very short window to get it, but that is a substantial savings. I'm hoping for a July 4th free shipping sale.

·
Registered
28 Posts
It might help you cash wise to plan your purchase around a holiday. MC often has free shipping for some holidays.....and it might only be a very short window to get it, but that is a substantial savings. I'm hoping for a July 4th free shipping sale.
Thank you for the info. I'm saving my pennies now. Maybe I'll be ready by then!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
Another Metal Cloak fan; have the 3.5" Game Changer and their skid system. I've called them many times to ask questions and they have always spent the time to answer them, even had Matson on the phone one evening.

Looking forward to adding a fender system soon.

Awesome products, excellent customer service, made in the USA

1 - 8 of 8 Posts