Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Does anyone know of any night rides during the 2019 Great Smokie Mountain Jeep Invasion?
I may be wrong but I doubt the offer any kind of off sight rides. I think the event is a gathering of Jeep Vendors to sell to the Jeep enthusiasts that attend.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the reply

I believe there is a 1 mile course of some kind that is being offered for like $25 near the Lonconte Center this year. For stock stock Jeeps and above.
I guess I was hoping there may be some Jeep clubs that may be offering a night ride in the near vicinity.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Thank you for the reply

I believe there is a 1 mile course of some kind that is being offered for like $25 near the Lonconte Center this year. For stock stock Jeeps and above.
I guess I was hoping there may be some Jeep clubs that may be offering a night ride in the near vicinity.
I can't imagine anything but forestry roads to run, in that area. That's fun (scenic) in the day but not much at night. There has been a vendor show near here in Myrtle Beach, SC that sets up a small course during their show. I watched that and wasn't impressed at all. Personally, it reminded me of a mud-fest.

·
Registered
2017 JKR...
1,934 Posts
There is a scenic night ride put on by the convention and run by locals.....it follows along one of the streams and goes deep into the Forrest and does a u turn and comes back out.....we did it last year....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts