Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guy I found a site that has great tire prices I hope this helps u guys out that are looking for tires, I got these 33x12.50R15 General Grabbers for $178.00 a tire, total for all for was $811 and some change free shipping, every wear else I looked online and local shops want $200 plus a tire so here is the site hope it helps www. Simpletire.com

·
Registered
52 Posts
Good deal, hope they work out for you. I know my buddy had General Grabbers on his CJ and they worked good enough. They won't last real long, but that is to be expected if you drive it on the road.

Best road/offroad tire I have found is the Cooper MTZ, it looks really awesome and I have been driving on them for 2 years now regularly and I still have 3/4 of my tread left.

431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GatorsUF said:
Good deal, hope they work out for you. I know my buddy had General Grabbers on his CJ and they worked good enough. They won't last real long, but that is to be expected if you drive it on the road.

Best road/offroad tire I have found is the Cooper MTZ, it looks really awesome and I have been driving on them for 2 years now regularly and I still have 3/4 of my tread left.
Thanks man, yeah I always wanted a set of these tires, but I hope they do last we'll see, but if now ill try those coopers!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts