Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This will be my first build. Starting with stock tank green 2015 Sahara Unlimited

Already installed:
ARB Differential Covers, front and rear diffs

Phase 1:
2.5" AEV Spring Lift
Nitro Axle Sleeve
Rubicon Express Disconnect
AEV Lower control arm geometry correction brackets
Mickey Thompson 35X12.50R17LT, Baja MTZ Radials
Pro Comp Series 7069, 17x9 with 5 on 5 Bolt Pattern - Flat Black Wheels
4.88 gearing
Programmer
HighRock 4x4 Rear 2" Receiver Hitch Bumper with Swing Out Tire Carrier in Matte Black
HighRock 4X4 Front Bumper with Grill Guard and Approach Roller - Matte Black

There are a lot of cool accessories for camping and appearance that I'm considering as well, but want to see the look of the initial build first. Suggestions welcome for additional mods.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,894 Posts
Looks like a fun build. Only thing I would suggest is to add inner C gussets and to go straight to 37's instead of 35's. I just sold my low mile 35 km2's for the 37's I should have bought. They will work better with your 4.88's and should clear your fenders with a bit of trimming. Tank is a great color.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Have you experienced any problem with your ARB diff cover striking suspension parts? I have, in the front. Even when I upgraded to the JKS adjustable trackbar, I have issues.... CG

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I haven't had any problems with my ARB diff covers, they've been great so far. Not sure which model/year/series jeep you have, though. Possibly something else needs to be adjusted?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts