Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone installed the Mopar Rubicon Grill Guard #77072349 or the Mopar Light Bar #123220RR on the 10th Anniversary Bumper? The listing says that it will fit, but I would prefer hearing from someone who has actually fit it to their Rubicon. Is Maximus-3 the only game that is guaranteed to fit my 2015 Rubicon Hard Rock? Thanks in advance for your help.
Mike

·
Premium Member
16,902 Posts
No response sends a clear answer.
Yes. That nobody replied yet. Not that many of us. Walt has the Mopar and I have the Maximus LP. There are more but...
Slightly different look both fit. Both nice.
I have pics in my thread of same name.

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Has anyone installed the Mopar Rubicon Grill Guard #77072349... I would prefer hearing from someone who has actually fit it to their Rubicon.
I have it on mine.
Check out the other thread for more options & pictures.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have been very happy with mine. I was originally looking at the Maximus 3. But due to it being back ordered, I decided to go this route and save $100.

Attachments

·
Registered
457 Posts
Have one here! Just put it on a few weeks ago (maybe 15 min to install). Not a Hard Rock but a Rubicon with Hard Rock bumper

·
Registered
1,297 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Appreciate the input. And the pics! Any suggestions as to best source for the Mopar Guard?

Mike
USN Retired

·
Registered
29 Posts
I just did a search on that part number and found the best price. I don't recall who I purchased mine from, but it was a Jeep dealer. I believe I paid just under $200 plus shipping.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I just did a search on that part number and found the best price. I don't recall who I purchased mine from, but it was a Jeep dealer. I believe I paid just under $200 plus shipping.
Under $200 via MoparOnlineParts.com. Go over to the vendor sections and hit Benny up for a FREE SHIPPING code to enter at checkout

·
Registered
9 Posts
Can someone tell me how thick the tubing is on the Mopar guard? I can't find that spec on the Mopar website. I really like the placement and angle of the Mopar guard over the Maximus LP. But the Maximus appears to be a bit thicker and look more stout. Maximus says their guard is made from 2.5" tubing. Is the Mopar the same or thinner? Can't wait to buy one of them.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts