Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Are you talking about LED turn signals - CJ style?

If so, it was something I did when I converted to flat fenders. The worst part was measuring to get them to be in the same location on both sides. And I hated drilling the hole, but the right hole saw bit makes all the difference.

·
Registered
542 Posts
I have some that light up the grill and pulse to the music. Patent pending lol

·
Registered
598 Posts
I dont know whats worse. That techno light show jeep or the wrangler I saw 2 days ago on lowrider wire spoke rims. Whats this world coming to?

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
thedaringmove said:
How did you wire them? Id like to do mine so they turn on with the headlights. Any suggestions on how?
One wire going to ground and the other tapped into the fuel pump fuse. When I turn the key on (not start) they turn on/off when the fuel pump primes itself.

·
Registered
980 Posts
TJspeed said:
One wire going to ground and the other tapped into the fuel pump fuse. When I turn the key on (not start) they turn on/off when the fuel pump primes itself.
Thats pretty cool. Now do they stay on with the car or turn off after a few seconds? I cant have mine on on the road. I am going to wire mine to my fogs. That way when im offroad i can have them on continuously.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
thedaringmove said:
Thats pretty cool. Now do they stay on with the car or turn off after a few seconds? I cant have mine on on the road. I am going to wire mine to my fogs. That way when im offroad i can have them on continuously.
Their tapped into the fuel pump fuse. So as long as the fuel pump works their on.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts