Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I'm pretty new to the neighborhood, just wondering as to where most of you buy your parts in the GTA? Wouldn't mind online stores if their prices were more competitive.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I've used Northridge 4x4 and 4 wheel parts in Burlington. Both offer free shipping and decent prices. Neither shipped very quickly though. I've heard just jeeps has great customer service, but I find their prices are a little higher.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
I have bought more from eBay then anywhere else. Half the time from US the other from China. Can't beat Chinese prices with free shipping.

Example.

Mopar fuel Door. Up here it's $125 plus depending. Even seen some fool on Kijiji asking $120 for a used one.

Bought mine $38 taxes/Shipping included from China. Exact same thing probably made on the exact same assembly line. Has all stampings including patents lol.

Can you tell?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have bought more from eBay then anywhere else. Half the time from US the other from China. Can't beat Chinese prices with free shipping.

Example.

Mopar fuel Door. Up here it's $125 plus depending. Even seen some fool on Kijiji asking $120 for a used one.

Bought mine $38 taxes/Shipping included from China. Exact same thing probably made on the exact same assembly line. Has all stampings including patents lol.

Can you tell?
Looks solid, thanks bud, will definitely check out ebay as well.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I have bought more from eBay then anywhere else. Half the time from US the other from China. Can't beat Chinese prices with free shipping. Example. Mopar fuel Door. Up here it's $125 plus depending. Even seen some fool on Kijiji asking $120 for a used one. Bought mine $38 taxes/Shipping included from China. Exact same thing probably made on the exact same assembly line. Has all stampings including patents lol. Can you tell?

Be careful bro. I had a buddy of mine sell Cisco networking switches for his company and Cisco like most corporations outsourced their manufacturing in china. Some Chinese workers stole the schematics and produced switches with inferior quality materials (for cheap quick sales) but marked with stamps and patents cuz they know that's what people look for.

So your probly good with a gas cap, but other parts you may want to err with side of caution

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Be careful bro. I had a buddy of mine sell Cisco networking switches for his company and Cisco like most corporations outsourced their manufacturing in china. Some Chinese workers stole the schematics and produced switches with inferior quality materials (for cheap quick sales) but marked with stamps and patents cuz they know that's what people look for. So your probly good with a gas cap, but other parts you may want to err with side of caution
Ya I agree, I would never buy big expensive and complicated items, but things like my Gas Cap and LEDs that's are a fraction of the price it's hard not to take the gamble :p.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts