Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Mega 4x4 Challenge with a Twist Event is CANCELLED. This is an event that needs dry conditions. Saturday's weather looks too much like a wash out to hold this event. (We may open Saturday for Trail riding depending on a last minute change in weather but at this time the event is definitely cancelled and that will not change.) We are re-scheduling this event for SATURDAY MAY 11. We will open Friday at noon for trail riding but there will be no camping permitted. Competitors for this event that preregistered will still be registered for the May 11th date. Anyone who now can make the event will be allowed to register Saturday morning of the event. Folks wishing to camp that weekend will have to call and reserve a site. Please contact any friends and let them know this event has been moved. Thanks ....Skip
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Top