Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
22,842 Posts
This link will get you to the thread on NEO 4x4 our club forum. I will post here when there are updates. This way I don't have to post everything twice or maybe three times if I put it on that other jeep forum too.

·
Registered
22,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
subscribed :popcorn:
haha...it won't be that thrilling I don't think....but I am having fun so far. If only that money tree would start blooming! :D

·
Premium Member
28,214 Posts
haha...it won't be that thrilling I don't think....but I am having fun so far. If only that money tree would start blooming! :D
aint that the truth :rolleyes:
ive been waterin that thing like they told me to, but it just aint makin any more money.

·
Registered
585 Posts
man i wish you were closer. i would gladly take those gamblers off your hands. i loved those wheels on my 98. lookin to get rid of the soft 8's i've got on mine. looks like a fun build. good luck with it.

·
Registered
22,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
man i wish you were closer. i would gladly take those gamblers off your hands. i loved those wheels on my 98. lookin to get rid of the soft 8's i've got on mine. looks like a fun build. good luck with it.
PM sent

·
Registered
16,248 Posts
Hey Gus are you selling your side steps ?

·
Registered
22,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Gus are you selling your side steps ?
Sorry, I ended up having to hack the brace to get at a stuck bolt in the frame so I threw them out. They were cracked anyway.

·
Registered
16,248 Posts
gus54 said:
Sorry, I ended up having to hack the brace to get at a stuck bolt in the frame so I threw them out. They were cracked anyway.
:doh: alrighty.

·
Registered
585 Posts
good progress man. can't wait to see it finished.

·
Registered
22,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
good progress man. can't wait to see it finished.
Finished? What is this...finished thing you speak of?? :D

And thanks. If only I had all the money I need...all of us wish that I'm sure.

·
Registered
14,065 Posts
That color looks really good.:thumb:

·
Registered
22,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I would highly recommend the Krylon Fusion to anyone thinking about doing a rattlecan job. Nice paint!

·
Registered
22,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You should go ahead and chop the front of the fenders off and put old willys turn signals in the grille.
I have considered it. But those are the factory fenders I modified and they are pretty thin as it is. I saw someone who did what you said and from the front the factory fenders don't look so good...too thin looking. If I can figure out a way to make it look right I might do it eventually though.

1 - 20 of 168 Posts