Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soooooo, I was going to order exhaust spacers for my Jeep since its on 3.5" lift. Spoke to a guy at the local muffler/custom shop and he said he could probably make them and save a few bucks. He's an excellent fab guy and very reputable. He said pull it in and onto the lift and show mw what you want to do. I did.

This is where it gets interesting, I don't need them!?!? My exhaust has been modified with a "U" shape around my drive shaft. If I use spacers it will make the "U" hang below the frame.
My Jeep is an AEV 350 but I don't see anywhere on the build sheet where they modded the. Does anyone know if that is standard with the AEV rigs?

·
Super Moderator
23,483 Posts
if yours is a factory AEV then I think they do the mod.

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
Interesting. This is done straight from the factory for only this version or?

·
Super Moderator
23,483 Posts
Interesting. This is done straight from the factory for only this version or?
Not the Chrysler factory but AEV built ones built by AEV not a local dealer. AEV gets wranglers direct from Chrysler and converts them in Michigan.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have pics, as soon as I figure out how to get them on my phone i'll post them. And yes, its AEV built.

·
Registered
690 Posts
I have a 2012 with a 3.5" lift and bought the exhaust spacers as well....turns i didnt need them either!! Still have almost an inch of clearance to the exhaust!

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm tryin on the pics guys.... I don't have e-mail on my phone and cant get them on to my pc to post. Might be Monday or so cuz i'm goin wheelin this evening until Monday. Cant spend all my time just talkin.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts