Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first big snow of the season, we've got a foot on the ground and another 6" expected by morning. as im driving home from work today and saw a bright yellow h2 in the ditch on the side of the highway. I stopped to ask if they needed help, they said they didn't think my little TJ could get them out, but were open to try. well long story short 4low with no chains or lockers, easily popped them from the ditch. angrily they removed my tow strap and drove away muttering under his breath.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know especially an embarrassing yellow one. there was a great commercial for jeeps a long time ago it said "why are all of these other 4x4s painted bright yellow? it makes it easier for the search parties in jeeps to spot them" unfortunately the next year jeep made yellow a factory color.......

·
Registered
598 Posts
If there was a hottie in the vehicle, you should have told him you would take a hummer as payment lol and not the vehicle!!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
my phone was dead and didn't tame a camera, besides, as mad as he was he probably woulda shot me for taking pics

·
Registered
705 Posts
my phone was dead and didn't tame a camera, besides, as mad as he was he probably woulda shot me for taking pics
That's part of the deal for pulling his sorry butt out of the situation that he put himself into. If he had such a bad attitude, I would have taken pictures anyway and left him how I found him.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Everyone says that until they own a black vehicle.
owned a few black rigs.im not worried about scratches..the yellow is just a little too bright for me.but i guess it will be easier to find me when im stuck up the mountain..lol..

·
Registered
198 Posts
i had a black truck before this jeep and it is black too, no complaints. if i was worried about keeping a vehicle clean and scratch/ding free i wouldn't have gotten a jeep haha

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.