Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
I'm still trying to get the whole 1,2,3 hummer thing clear?

H1 = closest to the military humvee model
H2 = ghetto bling
H3 = ghetto bling botta bing

·
Registered
16,641 Posts
I'm still trying to get the whole 1,2,3 hummer thing clear?

H1 = closest to the military humvee model
H2 = ghetto bling
H3 = ghetto bling botta bing
Don't forget H3T

·
Jeeper
11,419 Posts
Very nice pic! :D I saw a red H3 the other day from behind and honestly thought it was a Sahara with a color matched top..... Ugh!

·
Registered
26,916 Posts
Very nice pic! :D I saw a red H3 the other day from behind and honestly thought it was a Sahara with a color matched top..... Ugh!
I know, right? I love the JKs and wish I could go out and buy an Unlimited to sit in the garage next to my TJ, but I really don't like the color matched top. :(

·
Jeeper
11,419 Posts
I know, right? I love the JKs and wish I could go out and buy an Unlimited to sit in the garage next to my TJ, but I really don't like the color matched top. :(
You don't have to get a color matched top..... Thank you Jesus! :D You just have to convince your wife how much she really would love being topless/doorless in the summer... ;) She'd be the envy of all the other girls in town... :D

·
Registered
479 Posts
The H3 would be sooo much better if it had the 4.3 vortec motor in it with solid front axle. I would probably own one if it did have those things. I like the body its just everything else is crap ha.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts