Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in buying factory painted Khaki half doors. I have an 06 Rubicon with full doors and want the half doors to play with.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Pushy, Loudmouthed, and Ballsy
6,177 Posts
That could be a very expensive toy. Bestop makes soft half doors for around $175 or so a set. Would that work? Or there are several types of mesh, diamond plate, or other styles of aftermarket stuff. I would imagine that factory painted half doors would run into a lot of cash. But if that's what you want, someone will be able to tell you where to unload your wallet.

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Dare2BSquare said:
That could be a very expensive toy. Bestop makes soft half doors for around $175 or so a set. Would that work? Or there are several types of mesh, diamond plate, or other styles of aftermarket stuff. I would imagine that factory painted half doors would run into a lot of cash. But if that's what you want, someone will be able to tell you where to unload your wallet.
you said it...
I found a set of soft uppers/lowers on e-bay in great shape for a steal....I love 'em

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know they will be expensive but if I could find some for a deal I would be interested. I bought the best top soft doors new and I never could get the things to fit right. Just when I had the passenger side just right, ruber did not catch on the body of the jeep, I thought it was going to fly off when I hit about 70 miles an hour on the freeway. I ended up boxing them up and sending them back. I think I paid close to $400.00. If I found the best top soft doors for about $100.00 I could stand it better.

Mike

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
My doors fit well, but I can understand your distress :eek: sorry it didn't work out.....I'll keep a look out for anything that might interest you

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. I need all the help I can get to find these doors.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts