Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My door handle feels super loose when i pull it. it will not open my door. any ideas on how to open it to work on it?

or what may be wrong?

maybe an exploded diagram?

possible price?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Use the search and look under door handle repair. Try and open it from the inside it should still work that way. It took about 30 minutes and I fixed mine now it is on tight.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I looked at that. My door is currently shut will not open at all. Is there an easy way to open it from the inside without tearing the cover off and so I don't have to climb over seats? Is it possible to get to the insides of the door when it's closed with the seat in the way?

·
Registered
193 Posts
sorry to tell you this, but something inside is definitely broken, ive had replace both handles on my jeep, actually just did the drivers side today. the spring that retracts the handle was broken, and the lever on the passenger side broke.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Sorry to hear that. My paddle was loose so I lucked out. Sounds like you may have to pull the seat to make it easier to reach all the screws. It is not that tough of a job to do really. Let us know how it turns out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.