Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

It's that time of year again and it's going to be my first year with a Jeep. I'm feelin' it so threw on a wreath... Call me crazy I'd like to see some of my fellow Jeep lovers do the same. Happy holidays everyone!

Attachments

·
Show Me Your 8008135!
3,690 Posts
LOL...if I can find a cheap wreath, I may try that just for sh*ts and giggles.

·
Registered
739 Posts
That's the spirit of the season. Good for you. Sounds like you are into it. :D

I mentioned to my Girlfriend that I might do that (the wreath thing) to my Jeep last year. She didn't get excited about the idea. Don't know why, one has to have a little fun. :D

Bought some Christmas ball type hats at the $ store for $1.50 each (Santa, I've been GOOD or Seasons Greetings or Merry Christmas on them). Gave 11 of the 20 I bought to employees at a local McDonalds where I often have breakfast and read their free newspaper. Gave them a little Christmas cheer on a Monday morning and some fun for me as well. Will also give those hats to a local parts supplier that I purchase from, The Parts Guys at the local Chrysler Dealership, a local repair shop, the person that cuts my hair, my grandkids (along with Advent calendars as of yesterday) and some others. I ran out, looks like another 20 more will do it.

So YES .... Happy Holidays (once they arrive), Seasons Greetings, Merry Christmas, Happy 2011 and all that. May your days be merry and bright. Keep the spirit.

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
Nice. First Christmas with a Jeep as well, was just thinking about this the other day.

·
Registered
136 Posts
This is my first christmas with the jeep as well. I have a feeling her list is going to be a long one.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TJeepman said:
That's the spirit of the season. Good for you. Sounds like you are into it. :D

I mentioned to my Girlfriend that I might do that (the wreath thing) to my Jeep last year. She didn't get excited about the idea. Don't know why, one has to have a little fun. :D

Bought some Christmas ball type hats at the $ store for $1.50 each (Santa, I've been GOOD or Seasons Greetings or Merry Christmas on them). Gave 11 of the 20 I bought to employees at a local McDonalds where I often have breakfast and read their free newspaper. Gave them a little Christmas cheer on a Monday morning and some fun for me as well. Will also give those hats to a local parts supplier that I purchase from, The Parts Guys at the local Chrysler Dealership, a local repair shop, the person that cuts my hair, my grandkids (along with Advent calendars as of yesterday) and some others. I ran out, looks like another 20 more will do it.

So YES .... Happy Holidays (once they arrive), Seasons Greetings, Merry Christmas, Happy 2011 and all that. May your days be merry and bright. Keep the spirit.
Glad to hear it sir... Too much craziness going on in the world to not take a look around and hopefully bring a bit of cheer to others.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The way I look at it I plan on looking very jolly while I'm dashing through the snow!

·
Registered
196 Posts
I had that experience last year with my '05 Jeep but I've had my 98 forever. Christmas with a new Jeep can be expensive! Everyone thought I was crazy because my list included nothing but Jeep parts!! My '98 is stock but the '05 is completely transformed now! I had a wreath last year too. I bought Christmas cards from All Things Jeep (All Things Jeep - Holiday Celebrations...Good Food, Good Friends, Good Family, Good Jeeps) and sent them to everyone so they could see my red Jeep! It was fun. I bought more cards this year from them because they have one with a red Jeep and a green Jeep which is what I have. They are my Christmas Jeeps!

·
Registered
739 Posts
I had that experience last year with my '05 Jeep but I've had my 98 forever. Christmas with a new Jeep can be expensive! Everyone thought I was crazy because my list included nothing but Jeep parts!! My '98 is stock but the '05 is completely transformed now! I had a wreath last year too. I bought Christmas cards from All Things Jeep (All Things Jeep - Holiday Celebrations...Good Food, Good Friends, Good Family, Good Jeeps) and sent them to everyone so they could see my red Jeep! It was fun. I bought more cards this year from them because they have one with a red Jeep and a green Jeep which is what I have. They are my Christmas Jeeps!
That's cool, the Jeep touch to Christmas.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts