Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finished my upgrades and what a difference. First, I kept the stock 2010 JK Sport radio. I changed the dash and sound bar speakers with these Kicker 40CS654 6-1/2" 2-way car speakers at Crutchfield.com. Next, changed the tweeters with these Pioneer TS-T15 (tst15) 3/4" Soft Dome Tweeters - Sonic Electronix. Finally, added this sub woofer under the passenger seat Sound Ordnance B-8PTD 125-watt compact powered subwoofer at Crutchfield.com. Polyfilled the front and sound bar speakers. What a huge difference for around $350!

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How are you liking the sub?
I like it very much. It is hidden under the front passenger seat. The volume control remote is also hidden on the drivers side within reach so everything looks stock and isn't visible. The sound is very full with just enough punch. I honestly have to keep the volume fairly low because this thing can really boom. For my purposes and what I was looking for, I am very happy especially for the price.

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did everything but the subwoofer. The speakers and tweeters were easy. I felt more comfortable having someone else do the subwoofer. I possibly could have done it myself with Crutchfields help on the phone but ultimately I wanted it done right the first time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts