Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a pair of bumper end caps/extensions/wings whatever they're called for the front 10A/hard rock/75A bumpers.

I scored a nice stubby 75A bumper but it has no ends on it and id like the option of making it full length as needed.

Color isn't important, light scratches or chips in the finish aren't important as long as there aren't any gouges, bends, dents, or other flaws with the metal/structure.

Let me know what you have. Thanks!

This is a stock image of what I'm looking for:

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
I'm looking for a pair of bumper end caps/extensions/wings whatever they're called for the front 10A/hard rock/75A bumpers.

I scored a nice stubby 75A bumper but it has no ends on it and id like the option of making it full length as needed.

Color isn't important, light scratches or chips in the finish aren't important as long as there aren't any gouges, bends, dents, or other flaws with the metal/structure.

I have a set here in Colorado. They came off my 2016 Rubicon Unlimited Hard Rock not too long after I bought it. They are just dirty sitting in my garage. Great shape. No gouges, bends or dents....just dirty but I'll clean them up. I took a few pics just now before cleaning. I'll also attach some pics of the Jeep before I removed them.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,826 Posts

Pics of my Jeep with the end caps on.

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah im for sure interested. Ill send you a PM

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Payment sent. Will mark the thread closed once they are received.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Parts purchased and received, Outlaw 923 was a great seller to work with. Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts