Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently got a steal on a Hard rock front and rear that I plan to mount on my Willy's that is currently in production.The bumper came with the standard Rubicon stamped filler panel with the dealership tag holder screwed through it. The Mopar price on the panel is 129$ and I cant find a blank non rubi one listed. I have no plans for a winch. Should I just buy the winch plate and forget about it even though I wont have a winch? Or do any of you know a part number on a blank filler plate? Suggestions?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I recently got a steal on a Hard rock front and rear that I plan to mount on my Willy's that is currently in production.The bumper came with the standard Rubicon stamped filler panel with the dealership tag holder screwed through it. The Mopar price on the panel is 129$ and I cant find a blank non rubi one listed. I have no plans for a winch. Should I just buy the winch plate and forget about it even though I wont have a winch? Or do any of you know a part number on a blank filler plate? Suggestions?

Anyone??

·
Registered
224 Posts
The 10A or the Hard Rock only came as a Rubicon so there probably is not a blank piece for that.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
The 75th's, and apparently the Red Rocks, come with a blank, no Rubicon, plate. Possibly, starting with one of those, would yield a P/N.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts