Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
its still hot down here so mine be :angel:

·
Registered
83 Posts
*be off

·
Registered
441 Posts
Mine went back on saturday. very depressing. Had to go for the last cruise at 630am. COME ON April

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Ive decided to wait till the first snowfall this year. Once this bitch sandy passes by my top is going right back down.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Yeah, well, it's temporary...and at least you've got a hard top. :rofl:
(I'll be rattling around with a piece of cloth between me and the ice.)

·
Registered
591 Posts
That's it. I'm off to Moab. I didn't know wind speed could get down in the single digits.

·
Registered
591 Posts
I love Moab too...Off to Moab! LOL

This will be my first winter in a soft top Jeep, although I did have a little 2 seat 'vert some years ago. It actually heated OK...I guess I'll see how the Jeep does with its much bigger internal volume and all that square footage of uninsulated plastic and cloth...I did order a heated seat cover though.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
I love Moab too...Off to Moab! LOL

This will be my first winter in a soft top Jeep, although I did have a little 2 seat 'vert some years ago. It actually heated OK...I guess I'll see how the Jeep does with its much bigger internal volume and all that square footage of uninsulated plastic and cloth...I did order a heated seat cover though.
I'm rocking the soft top this winter too for the first time... but the coldest it gets is maybe 40. :D May do some snow wheeling this year though!

Where at in so cal? I'm in Palm Springs. Weather has been good here.
I'm out in Upland. It's almost the time of year to go out and do some desert wheelin!

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Still holding off on switching the soft top for the hard top, trying to stretch it out until the next holiday...

·
Full Size Jeep Dr.
3,432 Posts
Heater works good. Soft top only here.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts