Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want a hard top bad. I'm looking at one on craigslist, but I don't know if my current half doors with soft upper skins will work with it. I eventually want full doors anyways. I'm also looking at some full doors off a cj. Does anyone know if those will fit that yj top? What about my soft top doors? Will they fit the new hard top? Please help!

·
Registered
671 Posts
I had a 90 wragler for about a week (a drunk driver totaled it on me) and it came with both tops, I had full doors and the hard top installed when I bought it and I took that off and put on the soft top and the doors worked fine. it was a while ago and my memory about it is a little fuzzy as I only had it like 10 days. as long as the doors arn't the rounded style and the hard-top isn't ronunded either you should be straight. best thing to do is look at the picture of the new top to see

·
Registered
3 Posts
Does anybody know if auto glass shops can get just the rear glass for a hardtop. My girlfriend was trying to be helpful and close the tailgate for me and didn't realize you had to lift the glass. It was like a slow motion explosion of glass. Luckily I had bought a soft top from a friend.

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
I just saw one on ebay last night....it was the glass in the frame, even had the wiper on it......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts