Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
493 Posts
800 is a steal, I offered 1500 when I wanted want back in 2009 for my old jeep and had 0 people willing to sell

· Motorized toy collector
3,749 Posts
It's a little steep, IMO. Supply and demand. Long summers and mild winters here, they go for around 6-800.
It is also a pre 2003 top (side vents), and the electical connector may not match your 2003, if yours has one. It will fit fine though.

· Registered
297 Posts
I don't know what they get for them out where you are but here in FL, you see them all the time for $400. to $500. on CL As previously noted, the one you pictured is a pre '03 because of those side vents behind the side windows. IMO, its waaaaay over priced.

· Registered
8,954 Posts
so this is the first hard top I've seen and am wondering if it's a good deal.i am thinking its a bit over priced. I was thinking for $800 it would be a good deal. KSL.com Mobile
around here that's the going rate for a complete top in good condition. heck i've seen tops with a big crack in it from hitting a tree listed for $400-500.

· Registered
265 Posts
I paid $500.00 for a mint 03 black hardtop in CT. but it was around the beginning of Sept., not cold weather then. It was on CL for a couple of weeks. I think that the electrical plug is different 03-06 but that can be changed if necessary.

· Registered
31 Posts
Around here, one that is scratched and faded will fetch $800-$1000 and one in pristine condition will bring $1500-$1750. I would jump on that one for anything $1050 or under.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.