Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a Jeep at an auction on Halloween that had a 2 piece hard top with hard upper doors. Any idea where I might find them?

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I have the fabric sliders now but these were sliders but they were in hard plastic just like a hard top.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
TrailHaunter said:
Well I have the fabric sliders now but these were sliders but they were in hard plastic just like a hard top.
First ? is what top do you have upper hard doors are designed to work with a hard top or a top designed to run full doors.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nas.a7x said:
First ? is what top do you have upper hard doors are designed to work with a hard top or a top designed to run full doors.
Ah well I have a soft top. I was hoping to get them with a hard top so I wouldn't have to get full doors as well.

·
Registered
74 Posts
From what I've seen Bull Dawg makes a really nice one they sell for around $800 per their web site... You can find it also on EBAY for $650.... These are solid uppers with sliding windows... Extremely nice looking, as you can tell I'm also looking for some..

·
Registered
108 Posts
Just wondering with the sliding windows.... can you still put your elbo on the top of the window channel? or is it too cramped? We all like to drive with soft door tops and the vynyl windows folded in and our arm/elbo in the leaner position.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Not sure which way the window slides... Still looking for good price to buy some. Personally I can't do the zipper window again this year. Too Cold on the ears and when up the jeep gets too hot... If I could find full doors any color for $500 that's what I'd get... best of everything...

·
Registered
12 Posts
The windows just slide back and forth one thing about those sliders the drive thru will require u to open ur door as the opening when they slide aren't that big also they tend to bang around a lot when driving use some paper and stuff the channel so they won't vibrate

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
toonhead said:
The windows just slide back and forth one thing about those sliders the drive thru will require u to open ur door as the opening when they slide aren't that big also they tend to bang around a lot when driving use some paper and stuff the channel so they won't vibrate
I honestly love my soft upper sliders. The only thing I hate is the opening size when I go to a drive through. I have never had them bang around or anything.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts