Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've been searching for a place to get my 33s to be balanced and hardly any place around here can and the place i bought it from can't even do it why would they sell this and can't even perform other services for it F&*$(^@)(&_%&*@_ :D ok :cool:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Try a tire place that does tractor trailers etc. You often find them near truck stops etc. Thats where I had mine done and they are perfect.

·
Registered
7,150 Posts
Dynabeads are your best friend. Check them out. Once you go Dynabead, you never go back..... :D Plus, you never have to worry about throwing a weight.

Here's a link......

http://www.innovativebalancing.com/

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
why not, i get 37's balanced at any tire place. why cant they do 33's
they said that their machines can't do it then they shouldn't sell any tires with that size and up and some of them refuse to do it on an aftermarket wheels because they don't know the torques specs they just have a lot of excuses thanks

Try a tire place that does tractor trailers etc. You often find them near truck stops etc. Thats where I had mine done and they are perfect.
i will try that if this dynabead doesn't work for me thanks

Dynabeads are your best friend. Check them out. Once you go Dynabead, you never go back..... :D Plus, you never have to worry about throwing a weight.

Here's a link......

Tire Balancing Products
i will try this one but what size are yours? thanks

·
Registered
7,150 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I bet they would balance them if they were selling the tires to you.
i bought the tires from them except online but i told the manager that they shouldn't sell them if they can't even do anything about it thanks

NTB balanced my 33's a couple weeks ago. Is there a NTB near you?
i called them too and only one responded that they can except i have to bring it in on monday because they are running a special so they will be very busy and they might lose my wheels and tires thanks

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
exactly so the one place i can take it to might lose my wheels and tires so i am without a choice is in the dynabeads way

·
Registered
167 Posts
exactly so the one place i can take it to might lose my wheels and tires so i am without a choice is in the dynabeads way
What kind of reputable place would actually have the balls to tell someone they might possibly lose their wheels and tires? Do they just want to go under?

·
Registered
8,952 Posts
I got my 33's balanced at Discount Tire. Twice so far. My buddy works there, he road force balanced them when installing the tires on wheels. The manager of the Discount Tire has a YJ on 38s. he balanced his bias 38s on the same type of machine that did my 33s.

Moral of the story - you need to find a new tire shop, the ones you have been to are incompetent if they can't balance a 33. Some trucks come stock with 33s, and even 35s.

·
Registered
8 Posts
i didnt have any luck with dynabeads, i live in michigan and they dodnt seem to work as well in cold weather. they were put in 315 x 70 x 17 bfg ats. tryed them for two weeks and had them removed.

·
Registered
15 Posts
In My 33x15.5 tires I use balancesand, works perfect. You can put it in your self. Its not actual sand I think its glass of some sort..

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What kind of reputable place would actually have the balls to tell someone they might possibly lose their wheels and tires? Do they just want to go under?
well at least they are honest just not good on anything else lol

i didnt have any luck with dynabeads, i live in michigan and they dodnt seem to work as well in cold weather. they were put in 315 x 70 x 17 bfg ats. tryed them for two weeks and had them removed.
thanks for pointing that out i am here in maryland and it does get cold a lot

In My 33x15.5 tires I use balancesand, works perfect. You can put it in your self. Its not actual sand I think its glass of some sort..
do you have a link i tried to search but nothing like that comes up thanks

I got mine balanced at WalMart. I think it came to like $30 total to do all five
actually that's were i bought the tires from and the tire lube express department manager was trying to discourage me on getting them to balanced it even though i bought from them F&#089qth0-89g :banghead: ok i'm ok again :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
hound2005tj said:
well at least they are honest just not good on anything else lol

thanks for pointing that out i am here in maryland and it does get cold a lot

do you have a link i tried to search but nothing like that comes up thanks

actually that's were i bought the tires from and the tire lube express department manager was trying to discourage me on getting them to balanced it even though i bought from them F&#089qth0-89g :banghead: ok i'm ok again :D
I dont know where to buy it in the states, cause I live in Sweden.

But i found a similar product on this webpage http://www.innovativebalancing.com/gallery1.htm

It should work the same way

·
Registered
15 Posts
1 - 20 of 38 Posts