Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newbie here...just purchased a 2015 Hardrock Rubicon. Great vehicle but it needs some help in the lighting department. Not really impressed with the looks of the mopar bumper light bar...to me it looks not a large enough diameter tube to go with the rest of the jeep. Just my opinion. Anyway was wondering about two different avenues to attach a couple of KC highlighters. First, just drill through the steel bumper and attach lights directly to bumper. Or is there a bolt on light bar that is of larger diameter which would simply bolt to the bumper/frame that has a beefier look? Any disadvantages with the direct attachment of lights to steel bumper. Any advice would be appreciated. Pictures of solutions would be great if available. Thanks in advance. Hard Rock Orange.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks good. Thanks again. Not cheap, but I guess you get what you pay for.... Now what round off road lights are guys tending to use?

·
Registered
139 Posts
OPT7 I believe they are amazon only, I have a 32" on my jeep, a 20" on my subie and a 14" on my tractor. All are super bright and seem to be the same quality as all the other ones I have seen and their prices are fantastic.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts