Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the other day It was cold so I turn the heater up full blast then run into the house. When I came back I noticed a noise coming from the bottom of the hardtop right above the left taillight. It was blowing out right there. I can see there's a difference from the right side. Looks like it sticks out over the lip a little more.
I've never taken the top off. I looked at both sides on how they line up at the doors and they look the same. And on the back behind the window that indented line matches up with the one on the body. Should I take the T tops off and loosen the hardtop and try to slide it forward? Isn't a huge deal bug kinda bugs me since I'm so picky about things ha. Anyone else have this problems? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
There are guide pins that the top needs to be seated into in the rear. May not have been seated properly at the factory, definately worth a look so I would take the top off and re-seat to make sure.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts