Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Community,
I have a Jeep Wrangler JK from 2010 with a hardtop from Keystone Restyling Products.
The both Liftgate Hinge are broken, and I need to buy a new one.
I was checking on internet for Keystone Restyling and looks like they don't exist anymore (they were bought by Core Molding). I tried to contact Core Molding, but no answers.

So, I need the support of this community :)

There is someone with same problem? If yes, how did you replace the broken Liftgate Hinges? Where did you buy them?

I found on OMIX a Liftgate Hinge Kit for TJ hardtop (Liftgate Hinge Kit, Black; 97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ).
Looking for the pictures, looks like they will fit my hardtop, but I don't know the measures and hole screw distances.

Can you help me?

Thanks in advance for your support.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello,
someone can help me?

I cannot take my Jeep out for a trip till this issue is not fixed :(

·
Registered
2016 Wrangler JKU sport.
1,059 Posts
You can buy the OMIX hinges from Amazon for about 50 bucks. If it doesn't fit return it to Amazon as they make it real easy to do so.... You have really nothing to lose at this point in time!

·
Grumpy Old Guy
3,884 Posts
They should be the same size as OEM simply becasue the window would have to be custom made with different mounting holes... Its cheaper for them to use OEM windows. Looking around there are not a lot of options. You may be best off looking on ebay or a auto parts yard. MOPAR only sells the hinges with new glass.

·
Registered
1 Posts
A little late for my input, but I'm having the same problem. I have a two door 2010 Wrangler and a keystone two-piece hardtop I just got. The hinges for the OEM window and hardtop do not fit the keystone. The keystone ones are a bit shorter and the brackets mount in different spots slightly. Such a headache: ( dropped to work with no back window.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts