Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just bought a hardtop and doors from a guy on craigslist. The top is in decent shape except it has no back glass and it needs some body work on the rear left side. The doors are missing the inside panels and window cranks but overall n good shape.

My question is, does my back hatch need a frame or is it just glass, and where is the best place to get what I need. I'll post pics tomorrow. Also, should I use bondo or fiberglass to fix the bad part.

Also, I don't see anyway to attach the top to the windshield frame. Do I need something special or does it even need to be attached.

·
Registered
593 Posts
For the front winshield attachment you can buy this kit in case you are missing the strip of metal that is supose to be there..
Rnventions JO100 - Hard Top Reinforcement Kit for 87-95 Jeep® Wrangler YJ - Quadratec

Replacement glass here (not cheap though)
3099019095 - Replacement Hard Top Lift Gate Glass without Defrost for 90-95 Jeep® Wrangler YJ - Quadratec

Post a pic of the top so we can see exactly what your missing... Hardtop parts are not cheap and neither are the seals... Hope it's not a total disapointment..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts