Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My parents are moving to Northwest Arkansas next week. I have been looking for trails in the area as well as off-road parks. Hot Springs ORV park looks like it is going to be close to their house. Has anyone been recently?
We recently sold the TJ and got a new to us JKU. Will 2.5 inches of lift, 33's and a limited slip in the rear be enough Jeep for me, the wife, the boy and the dog to have an afternoon of fun there?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Spent Labor Day Weekend there with the family. (Wife, 2 Kids and Me) We had a blast!. Stuck to the 1&2 Diamond trails and we loved it.

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
We did a jamboree there with 2.5 lift and 33's. Had a great time. Very nice park. Try and get with another jeep and push your limits a bit. You will be amazed at what your jeep will do.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I forgot to add that I went there on 10/1. The place is big but its pretty well laid out with maps and signs. I think there is something for everyone. If I remember correctly, it was $37 for 2 of us in 1 Jeep. We didn't have a lot of time to spend exploring there but we did the Badge of Honor trails. They were fun and not too crazy.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I forgot to add that I went there on 10/1. The place is big but its pretty well laid out with maps and signs. I think there is something for everyone. If I remember correctly, it was $37 for 2 of us in 1 Jeep. We didn't have a lot of time to spend exploring there but we did the Badge of Honor trails. They were fun and not too crazy.
We've been talking about doing the exact same thing as soon as we get a free weekend. Kids soccer is just freaking crazy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts