Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stumbled upon this wrangler that's very nice. But I'm not sure what's on the doors? Take a look and tell me. Btw would you guys buy this for $15,980?

Attachments

·
Banned
11,188 Posts
how many miles does it have on it? seems like to much money to me. and that stuff on the doors is like rhino liner or something to keep the paint from getting scratched, when people put there hands out the window/closing the door.

edit: are you talking about the black stuff by the door next to the door handles?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jasonwrangler said:
whats on the doors? reflection?

cant tell just by a pic if its worth $16k...
No like the black stuff. Idk what it is, but it's not stock. I'll add more pics if you want.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
redjeeper said:
how many miles does it have on it? seems like to much money to me. and that stuff on the doors is like rhino liner or something to keep the paint from getting scratched, when people put there hands out the window/closing the door.
That's true I didn't think about that. And I think 68,000. It's a 2005 wrangler x

·
Registered
356 Posts
Looks like a good idea. I am surprised some of that 3M invisishield stuff isnt used. That is the same stuff added to most new cars in front to protect from rock chips, etc.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
jasonwrangler said:
looks pretty clean and in good condition.
It's clean, no rust on the bottom either, which is a problem for cars in Michigan. And the carfax is good, only 2 owners.

·
Registered
81 Posts
In that frontal pic of the Jeep, is it slanting a bit to the right or are you just wearing one shoe? :D

·
Show Me Your 8008135!
3,690 Posts
While that price sure isn't a deal...it's bout the average dealership price in some areas. My friend owns a Chrysler dealership and he was telling me how the 2004 Sahara he just got in will easily sell for $19,000...when you can buy a brand new Wrangler for $21,000. Apparently the TJ's are really holding their value right now.

·
Premium Member
1,893 Posts
In the first pic it looks like the rear has way more lift than the front. If thats the case it could be that the front springs are sagged out from the weight of a winch that used to be there.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts