Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Supporting Member
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has Anyone Retained All Steering Wheel Conrtrols w/ their new head unit?
I lost the middle buttons while switching to the Pioneer 4100 and using the PAC wiring harness

·
Registered
394 Posts
I assume you are talking about the middle rear buttons on the steering wheel, mine work fine. I am using a pioneer 4100 and pac RP4 CH11. 14 JKU

·
Supporting Member
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, same exact setup as you. How were you able to program the middle buttons and what are their functions?

·
Registered
720 Posts
I have a JVC KW-HDR81BT and used the
ASWC-1 interface to maintain stewing wheel controls. My center button scrolls through the programmed radio stations

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Alpine x009-WGA
Connects with your ODB-II... full system integration.

Kinda $$ but hey it's only money.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Looked earlier, left middle scrolls the presets and right middle scrolls the inputs. Sorry for the incorrect information earlier.

·
Registered
720 Posts
With most radios you have to have a interface that connects to the radio and the wires that run to the steering wheel for controls. If you don't have that interface then you can't program them unless you buy one. I believe that there are a few different models of after market radios that are plug and play, but you better be willing to flex that wallet a bit.

·
ExtremeTerrain.com Sponsoring Vendor
6,005 Posts
Has Anyone Retained All Steering Wheel Conrtrols w/ their new head unit?
I lost the middle buttons while switching to the Pioneer 4100 and using the PAC wiring harness
The Raxiom Navigation System will retain all steering wheel buttons if you have an iPhone. With some other phones the VR button doesn't work. Let me know if you have any other questions at all!

-Ryan

1 - 14 of 14 Posts