Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

Has anyone seen TJ fenders on a Cherokee XJ before?

6K views 24 replies 10 participants last post by  cantab27 
#1 ·

im trying to get some extra pics from more angles atm.

See less See more
#3 ·
hey they be my jeeps..........down here not common ...by law tires have to be covered..cheap easy fix...got the idea on a xj forum , common to you fellas not for us....alot just use the rears.... came of mates rolled tj ,,6 or 7 inch custom ones..

said tj..

anyone spot the difference

#6 ·
bet the XJ guys have seen it.... do you post there???

Being an former XJ guy, I use to see this alot.... the best looking option is using TJ rear flares on all four corners of the XJ. On the front, they are switched side to side.... a little triming, drilling, and viola.... if you do it right, it looks factory.

#7 ·
yep seen it heaps on xjtalk.com ..jeeps are not that common to set up for wheeling down here in New Zealand.. well not the xj anyways..few tj done.. everything cost twice as much...witch will be 4 times as much now as i own the xj and the blue tj.........anyone want to buy a xj..................................

#9 ·
dude the tj is better having owned both... got to the stage were the next step on it would have been big $$$$..... tj already has the v8, chrome molly goodies in the front ,44 rear....and the cage ....plus warn winch , steel snorkel the list goes on..xj if i had flopped it be had it....this one is for the west coast trips ,but still stuff to do to it first...on a side note ...check ya diff oils after ya wee sitting in the water...

cheers wayne..aka yeti on ore

#15 ·
What does having a wife do with not being able to own your XJ,Im confused.It was there before she was.Poor little XJ,(tears)

#18 ·
ha ha ha...navy shot bro...... earthquakes I'm smack bang in the middle of the 9500 plus shakes ...2.37am wake up call today when a nice 5 rolled through.......living the dream down here.......have a thread on another form xj one ...what have you heard about them?????

#25 ·
ya gonna have to learn how to turn spanners....save ya self alot of cash...plus its fun....i taught myself how to on the xj.... axle seals , wheel bearings ,rear main seal, trans swap etc... thats whats cool about these forums ..someones done what ya about to do...plus google is your friend....whats the shop chargeing ya........:hide:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.