Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
The headlights are sealed. To get better "bulbs" you'll have to get or find ultra white ones. Or do the Trucklite headlights.

WOW! I misted the Sarcasm. :)

·
Registered
4,757 Posts
View attachment 593089

These are those lights. They are not a sealed beam. They have H4 bulbs that go in the back. I believe they are 85W low beam and 100W high beam. A standard sealed beam light is 55W low and 85W high.

They don't fit perfectly though, you have to take the headlight bucket out and make the hole in the back larger to fit the light assembly into it.

But I think you can see why I went with the neon green LED's. lol.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I was looking at the amber ones cause they are $10 cheaper than other colors. So you think they are worth it? I have stock Wagner's in mine and I think they suck. $60 seems very reasonable compared to other headlights I've seen.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I was looking at the amber ones cause they are $10 cheaper than other colors. So you think they are worth it? I have stock Wagner's in mine and I think they suck. $60 seems very reasonable compared to other headlights I've seen.
First off sorry if I insulted anyone but I found a perfect spot to be a smarta$$ and I capitalized on it. And to Jeremyx28- think of it this way. If it doesn't work out with the amber lights then go back to the original lights. You'll be out $60 bucks but it's all about what your looking for and what you like. Just like 0III0forlife did, he wanted green ones to match his color scheme and it works for him it seems. I do like the white LED ones though. Amber in headlights just doesn't sit right with me.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I wouldn't mind the white either. I'm not trying to match any color schemes. my jeep is a mixture of 3 different reds between factory and 2 different colors of red spray paint lol. I honestly don't care about the LEDs at all, I just want brighter headlights.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.