Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have a 4" lift and from the day I did the install it has settled a lot expected but as all jeepers feel its just to low now. I have a jku and about to have some PSC steel brawler rockers installed and then the next day I will be adding the PSC front steel bumper and a 12k winch I know I am gong to get some sag so I am looking for a fix wandering if these will work or what you guys think I should do?

JKS Manufacturing 2210 - JKS Manufacturing Front Adjustable Coil Over Spacers™ for 07-13 Jeep® Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK - Quadratec

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
I am not sure but you might be able to get a better set of springs for the same price? Seams the performance could be better to me if going with a different spring vs adding a spacer. But then again you wouldn't be able to adjusted anything.

I do know there are a few people on this forum running these spacers though.

·
Premium Member
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not sure but you might be able to get a better set of springs for the same price? Seams the performance could be better to me if going with a different spring vs adding a spacer. But then again you wouldn't be able to adjusted anything.

I do know there are a few people on this forum running these spacers though.

Thats what I was thinking man I was really thinking about running 6" springs with that much weight. and if works run the fox 4-6" res shocks. think that would work fine I cant see why not?

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Adding spacers and reservoir shocks will not fix the issue of the added weight and settling. You need a stiffer spring rate to compensate for the added weight of bumpers, other gear, and the anticipated sag rate.

·
Super Moderator
53,782 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts