Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have $200 to spend on the Jeep this weekend. I was going to head over to Metal Cloak and start a front bumper build but a fellow Jeeper was telling me a front bumper is not that important right now. There are so many things I want to get for this coming season its hard to decide what to get first lol

What do you guys think should be the next purchase? Here is the Jeep with mods so far:

2006 Sport
Soft Top
31" Tires (From PO)
17" Wheels (From PO)
2" Zone BB with Nitro Shocks
1" Zone BL with Currie MML (Going on this weekend)
LED dash lights
Blacked out grill inserts
Blacked out headlight bezels

·
Registered
225 Posts
Last night I just ordered a set oh hella h4 e code headlights. I read some reviews online and people say they love them. I ordered them both with bulbs from rallylights and the total with shipping wad $100. Best of all it's plug and play

·
i am fluent in kryptonian
530 Posts
i would put it in the bank.... hahahaha good one right? i second the discos. or if you want offroad lights you can pick up the 130w kc day lighters for $160ish i believe

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm making a list of mods to do before summer but not sure if any are more important than the other or if its all just personal taste. here's the list so far:

Front Bumper
Winch
Rock Guards
Discos
Interior lights to LED with Toggle
Tube doors
Seat covers
Spidershade
Steering box skid

1 - 9 of 9 Posts