Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
since i got my jeep... i use to record everywhere i go with my GoPro... i catch so far 2 accidents on Toronto's highways... plus some other funny "oh shit" moments... i will try to cut them and post some here...

btw... not such a good idea to put your GoPro outside your jeep... there is not "distance" difference when you put it with the suction mount INSIDE your windshield... in fact, it is even BETTER because your GoPro lens stay all the time clean...

here are a couple of nice GoPro videos from my Motorcycle group rides... www.eastendridersforum.info/Luca_Wheelie_01.avi
www.eastendridersforum.info/Wheelie_01.avi

like i say.. i will try to cut some OnTheRoad videos driving my Jeep...

cheers

Juan.

·
Administrator
30,780 Posts
Looks good. Those cameras are amazing.

·
Registered
573 Posts
You do it upside down? Never seen it done that way, I just got mine for christmas and used it 3 times already, videos are slow at the moment so ill post pics and see about the videos in a little bit. GREAT Videos though!

·
Registered
184 Posts
thats awesome, i want one. how do you guys mount them? I was thinking suction cup but is there a roll bar mount?

·
Registered
573 Posts
The suction cup mount right under the rearview mirror works awesome!
you can get a roll bar mount I'm sure, they have handle bar mounts. But you need a place to put it... and the inside is the best place for it because water won't get on the lens and make the video look bad. You get plenty of the water slashing and motor revving noise too!

·
Registered
290 Posts
You do it upside down? Never seen it done that way
Yes.. there is an option in the settings... UP or UPd... check it... also you can reduce the sound... for that wind ugly sound...

i have a Motorcycle Group here in the GTA area... check my signature for some pics and vids... or visit my forum and say HI... or watch/download some movies... or even motorcycle races... everything for FREE...

I drive that stretch of 401 every morning stupid crazy drivers
tell me about it man..!!! no matter what are you driving or riding... you have to be smarter that them... always check your shoulders, mirrors and blind spots... you never know... don't be an statistic and beat those crazy drivers...

thats awesome, i want one. how do you guys mount them? I was thinking suction cup but is there a roll bar mount?
bunch of them man...

the list is endless..!!!!!

i own 3 GoPro Cameras 1080p and 1 Contour... i use them in my motorcycle group rides to record crazy stuff...

·
Registered
573 Posts
I plan on using it along with my broth to video my dirt bike races.
I run a lot of races and always like to see where i need to improve or where i did good!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts