Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Noticed my head and taillights won't come on last night got home from work and my battery was dead, jumped it and now my wipers nor lights work any suggestions?

·
Registered
755 Posts
If you fill out your profile that might help. My head light switch is on the dash on my 00, on my 04 it is on the stalk/multi switch. Which do you have?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I checked a few but the description isn't great on the fuse box. Would a fuse cause wipers and head/tail lights not to work?

·
Premium Member
4,934 Posts
Just get an ohm meter or continuity tester out and check all the fuses. If it is a fuse, you'll find it.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Failed to mention that my clock spring has been bad for awhile so I'm going to start by replacing it

·
Registered
566 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,934 Posts
He only has 29 posts. Maybe this was a hit and run! :p

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Easy fellas. Sorry but the solved post was for the dead battery. As for the issue I'm having I have a clock spring problem my airbag light has been blinking for a month or so plus my horn hasn't worked in awhile. If you look at a print it all ties in together and I'm hoping the multi switch gets its feed from the clock spring so I bought it yesterday going to install Saturday. Fwi I paid 250 at dealership (yea I know I could have got it cheaper online) but I heard mopar beefed up the spring so I guess time will tell. If not I guess I'll buy a new multi switch.

·
Premium Member
4,934 Posts
That is awesome! I just had my dashboard out a little over a month ago so I got to see the inner workings of the clockspring. Glad to hear that all is working now.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts