Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can purchase those things on the headlights? What are they called btw!

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
Are you referring to the halos, which you already asked about? Or are you referring to the 'angry eyes', which look like eyelids?

You can make your own angry eyes with plastidip. There are tons of threads here about plastidip and how to use it.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are you referring to the halos, which you already asked about? Or are you referring to the 'angry eyes', which look like eyelids? You can make your own angry eyes with plastidip. There are tons of threads here about plastidip and how to use it.
yeah I'm talking about the angry eyes, sorry. Where would I find those threads ?

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
I've always wanted to get the angry eyes and put them on level. Then you have sleepy or high eyes.

·
Registered
86 Posts
When I was in high school, we would put chrome shields over the top half of our headlights to be cool. It looked good on my '56 Chevy! Sigh, we were young ...

·
Registered
8,929 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts