Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
I have to adjust mine too. I'm not positive about this but I would think the adjustment is behind the headlight bezel. Someone else can better justify this though.

·
Registered
534 Posts
2 torx screws. Mine are T-15. 1 for up/down, 1 for right/left. If it's too low, back off the lower screw. There are recesses on the bezel to indicate where the adjustments are. No need to remove them. I just installed H4 E-codes on mine and had to do this.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Be careful you don't over adjust them. When I had to do mine, one pointed to god and the left, when I was adjusting it to the right the set screw I think sheared off. It was close enough though. When I set mine, I just did trial and error. Twisted the screws until it looked about right and then took it for a drive.

·
Registered
534 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
There was a post on the forum that said how to aim. Something like making a mark on the wall that is the center of your headlight then back up 25 feet. Light should hit below that line. Of course I can't remember the side to side adjustment deal. Best to find on forum or google it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts